Monday, January 31, 2011

Facebook..

Soo as of recent I've deleted my Facebook account... to much negative energy surrounding that site.. the spying the sneak dissing.. the jealousy... it was all taking a toll on me.. trying to please everyone... so I said... bye bye... and with that said... I just heard of some ridiculous drama as of lately and all I can do is smh... all I can say to her is I TOLD YOU SO!! Ha... crazy how the people you come into contact with can help change ur life.. She thought she was superior to him.. and she ended up being "jus another girl"... though she stayed constantly harrassing me... taunting me... calling and threating me... trying to make it known.. " I got ur man".. well Shuga jokes on u... cuz u ain't the only one who has him....!! ;o).. Though Ive moved on... I must admit.. it feels good knowing that I've "missed out" on NOTHING and have gained so much more peace and happiness since leaving... I'm #blessed... The rest of you blind mice..... #CarryOn... :o) I'm gona continue munching on this Red Lobster... Jus had to say something about that.... BBL.... Xoxo...

No comments:

Post a Comment